Top 16 Best Conservative Organizations
It is no secret that the Swamp of Washington D.C. runs deeper than anyone can imagine. From the massive apparatus of the Deep State, to the deeply-entrenched special interests of the Left, to the smear merchants of the Fake News Industrial Complex, the institutional power of the Left is the greatest obstacle we face today in trying to secure our freedoms and protect our Constitution.
That is why it is so important, now more than ever, to support the handful of conservative institutions and organizations that are fighting for us, both in D.C. and across the country. Below is a comprehensive list of the 16 most important conservative organizations in the country that you can trust, and should support today.
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation: Alongside the threat of radical Islam, the specters of Communism and Socialism remain the greatest existential threats to our civilization, one that all should be made aware of. To this end, the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation serves two key purposes: It not only reminds us of the cataclysmic toll of Communism, with over 100 million killed by this evil ideology over the course of the 20th century, but it also annually reports on the rising threat of the acceptance of Communism among the rising generation. Its annual poll, held in conjunction with YouGov, for the purpose of demonstrating Millennials’ increasing support of this dangerous ideology, most recently showed that a staggering 70% of Millennials would support a Socialist candidate. This serves as a cautious reminder of the words of former President Reagan: Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
- Federalist Society: After President Trump leaves office, his most lasting domestic accomplishment will be the complete reshaping of the federal judiciary. And the group that is front-and-center in that shift is the Federalist Society, which played a central role in drafting President Trump’s list of judicial nominees, more than 150 of whom have since been confirmed. Represented in the Administration by Don McGahn, the Federalist Society played a direct role in the confirmations of both Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, as well as the record number of judges confirmed in the President’s first three years.
- David Horowitz Freedom Center: Founded by the longtime patriot David Horowitz, the DHFC has expanded into a network that promotes the values of American conservatism and combats the ideologies that present the biggest threat to America today. Among the DHFC’s network are the publications FrontPage Magazine and Jihad Watch, the former featuring some of the brightest minds on the American Right, and the latter, under the management of Robert Spencer, diligently bringing attention to the danger of radical Islam.
- Association for Mature American Citizens: AMAC is serving a very important role that many people may not even know about: Protecting older Americans with the best benefits without giving money to the most dangerous left-wing causes in America today. While the AARP is considered the foremost interest group for older Americans, they regularly donate to Democrats and other leftist politicians, and have supported such causes as Obamacare and abortion. AMAC is on your side, only supporting pro-America causes. This group guarantees that the money of its more than two million members’ money is well-spent, not only on the members’ benefits, but on causes that will protect the rest of America as well, and our Constitution. If you are over 50 and don’t want your healthcare taken over, join today for just $16 a month at amac.us.
- Hillsdale College: While the vast majority of America’s universities and colleges are overwhelmingly leftist, Hillsdale represents one of the very few and very bright examples of an institution of higher education that actually does its job: One that teaches students about the history and rich philosophical foundations of America, instilling quintessential American values in its students. With a presence in both Michigan and Washington D.C., this college equally serves both the heartland of this nation and the epicenter of the political world, reaching out to regular Americans and future leaders alike every single day, and accepts not one cent of federal taxpayer funding.
- Alliance Defending Freedom: Whenever conservative Americans’ civil rights are violated – whether by leftist activists or by the crushing weight of big government – the ADF is always on the front lines, ready to defend persecuted Americans in court. With such crucial victories as the Supreme Court decision to let the Bladensburg World War I memorial cross remain standing on public land, and with such representatives as David Cortman, ADF is one of the premiere champions of liberty in America today.
- Family Research Council: In an era where family values, once the bedrock of our society, are now considered politically incorrect, groups like the Family Research Council are more important than ever before. The recipient of perhaps the single most egregious labeling of “hate group” by the nefarious Southern Poverty Law Center, the scandalous treatment of this group by the Left has only further demonstrated FRC’s bravery in taking a stand for pro-family, pro-life, and Judeo-Christian values.
- Federation for American Immigration Reform: At the forefront of one of the most significant issues of our time – immigration – is FAIR. For 40 years, FAIR has advocated for many of the same pro-American immigration policies that President Trump eventually ran on, publishing numerous comprehensive studies on the negative effects of unfettered immigration on the United States population. While there are many fantastic think-tanks and organizations that devote their mission to advocating for an America First immigration system, FAIR remains the definitive example.
- Claremont Institute: While many think-tanks can claim to be specialists in certain areas, from economics and national security to immigration, the Claremont Institute just might be the all-around smartest think-tank in America. A high-class institution that publishes scholarly material of a very high quality, Claremont has featured some of the brightest minds of the conservative movements among its distinguished classes of Publius Fellows and Lincoln Fellows. It also features the excellent publication Claremont Review of Books (featured on our list of the Top 13 Best Conservative Outlets), which showcases some of the most erudite analyses of American politics and culture you will ever find on the Internet.
- Project Veritas: The leading organization in the country for true citizen journalism, Project Veritas has directly exposed some of the biggest scandals on the Left and in the Democratic Party today, from a pro-Hillary Clinton group admitting to committing election fraud, to explicit anti-Trump bias from high-ranking officials at Google, James O’Keefe’s revolutionary group does the work that the FakeNews Industrial Complex will never do.
- American Conservative Union/CPAC: Led by the great Matt Schlapp, the ACU is the group behind the world’s largest annual gathering of conservative activists and leaders: The Conservative Political Action Conference. In addition to serving as an annual display of the best and brightest that the conservative movement has to offer, CPAC has directly played a role in Republican and conservative politics. Among the most significant moments to come out of CPAC was Donald Trump’s speech in 2011, which some view as the catalyst for his eventual political career. CPAC is the place where past, present, and future Presidents are featured, and is just as strong as it was when it was first founded in 1973.
- PragerU: In the 21st century, information is not only more easily accessible than ever before, but it is far more important in influencing political decisions, especially with false information being spread more broadly than the truth. PragerU’s mission is very simple, but very important: Inform and educate as many people as possible, through very direct and easy-to-follow educational videos on every political topic imaginable, loaded with facts, statistics, and other details that fully support conservative solutions to the biggest issues of today. It is no wonder that they already have amassed over 3.2 billion views around the world.
- Judicial Watch: The premiere ethics watchdog in the country, Judicial Watch continues to relentlessly fight the good fight against corruption and abuse of power by government officials, and investigate the matters that few other organizations will. From tackling FISA abuse by the Obama Administration, to directly challenging Ilhan Omar over her numerous felonies and acts of fraud, to their latest victory in securing a deposition from Hillary Clinton over her illegal use of a private email server, Judicial Watch is one of the few groups in this country that continues to hold government accountable.
- Turning Point USA: There is arguably no greater fight in today’s culture than the fight for the hearts and minds of America’s youth, and Turning Point USA is far and away the largest and most effective group in this fight. For an organization that was founded just 7 years ago, TPUSA’s star has risen to astronomical heights, and many of its leading figures – from founder Charlie Kirk to former Communications Director Candace Owens – are a part of the MAGA family circle. TPUSA has proven its dedication to Making America Great Again, launching a get-out-the-vote effort to mobilize one million pro-MAGA students for the 2020 election, and hosting the largest and most successful conservative student conferences in history, featuring over 5,000 attendees at its most recent summit.
- National Rifle Association: Few rights are more important than the right to bear arms. Although there are many fantastic pro-gun groups in the country, none of them are larger or more historically influential than the National Rifle Association. The NRA’s massive network of pro-Second Amendment activism and lobbying has certainly made them one of the Left’s biggest boogeymen, with just about every leftist politician trying to blame the NRA for any and all acts of gun violence in the country. If the frequency of Democratic attacks are any indication, this only means that the NRA is doing something very right in its fight to preserve the right to bear arms and the right to self-defense. Join today at NRA.org.
- The Heritage Foundation: The Mothership of Conservatism, the Heritage Foundation has been at the center of conservative politics for decades, from the presidency of Ronald Reagan up to the Administration of Donald Trump. It is not only the most significant think-tank in America, but has even been acknowledged as the most influential think-tank in the world, having played a massive role in staffing and advising the Trump Administration. From its abundance of eloquent and highly knowledgeable experts, to its excellent publication The Daily Signal, the Heritage Foundation is indisputably the #1 greatest conservative organization in America today. Visit Heritage.org today and support this incredible organization today.
AMERICA First is the newest nationally-syndicated radio show in the United States, part of the Salem Radio Network. The host, Sebastian Gorka PhD., served most recently as Deputy Assistant for Strategy to the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, and is author of the New York Times bestselling book “Defeating Jihad.” His latest book is “Why We Fight: Defeating America’s Enemies – With No Apologies.” You can follow him on Twitter @SebGorka, on Facebook, and on Instagram @sebastian_gorka. AMERICA First is available on the iTunes podcast app, streams live at www.sebgorka.com, and is on YouTube. You can contact him here.