To Be Discussed
- President Trump walked out of the North Korea nuclear summit,
- Abilio “Jim” Acosta is upset that the President isn’t calling on him in press conferences,
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (R-MI) called Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) a racist.
- We will also interview Hayden Williams, the young man punched in the face at Berkley for wearing a #MAGA hat.
On The Show
- Mike Lindell, @realMikeLindell, Twitter
- Hayden Williams
- Sam Sorbo
- Don’t forget to follow Dr.G on Twitter @SebGorka!
- Also, be sure to follow the other #AmericaFirst team members: @Geoffyoungrepub, @WeTheBrandon, and @USA_Principles!