Sebastian Gorka America First with Sebastian Gorka
Call the Show
833-33-GORKA46752
LIVE: Mon-Fri, 3-6PM, ET
Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now
The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now

BREAKING NEWS: CDC Confirms that Only 6% of COVID Deaths were Solely Due to COVID

In an explosive new revelation from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), it has been revealed that the actual death toll of the Chinese Wuhan Coronavirus is significantly lower than what the media has been telling you.

On the CDC’s page for Coronavirus deaths, which includes such information as age and demographics of the victims, the section on “comorbidities” is what contains the stunning truth, buried beneath many of the other statistics and charts. The table in this section “shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019.”

It then notes that “for 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned,” meaning that this 6% of afflicted people were the only ones to actually die of the Chinese virus itself. By contrast, in the average of the remaining 94% of deaths, “there were 2.6  additional conditions or causes per death” besides the Coronavirus.

As Newsmax’s Emerald Robinson pointed out on Twitter, this accounts for only about 10,000 people instead of the 180,000 figure that is often repeated by the media. This means that, out of just over 6 million confirmed cases in the United States today, the actual mortality rate of the Chinese virus is a mere 0.18%.

AMERICA First is the newest nationally-syndicated radio show in the United States, part of the Salem Radio Network. The host, Sebastian Gorka PhD., served most recently as Deputy Assistant for Strategy to the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, and is author of the New York Times bestselling book “Defeating Jihad.” His latest book is “The War for America’s Soul.” You can follow him on Twitter @SebGorka, on Facebook, and on Instagram @sebastian_gorka. AMERICA First is available on the iTunes podcast app, streams live at www.sebgorka.com, and is on YouTube. You can contact him here.