Sebastian Gorka America First with Sebastian Gorka
Call the Show
833-33-GORKA46752
LIVE: Mon-Fri, 3-6PM, ET
Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now Egard Watches - Buy Now
The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now The Sebastian Gorka Store - Books, Apparel, Mugs and More - Shop Now

America First Highlight: So this is the truth about the Coronavirus?

For his opening monologue, Sebastian reacts to the stunning revelation by the CDC that the Coronavirus death total is actually significantly lower than the figure that the media has been repeating. The CDC has confirmed that of all the deaths attributed to the Coronavirus, only 6% of the victims were found to be suffering from only the virus and nothing else, while the remaining 94% had underlying conditions and other illnesses that contributed to their deaths besides the Chinese virus. Sebastian emphasizes how this is indicative of the fact that the virus isn’t nearly as lethal as it’s been made out to be, and how this only confirms that the lockdown measures were a massive overreaction.

Watch Sebastian’s monologue here.

AMERICA First is the newest nationally-syndicated radio show in the United States, part of the Salem Radio Network. The host, Sebastian Gorka PhD., served most recently as Deputy Assistant for Strategy to the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, and is author of the New York Times bestselling book “Defeating Jihad.” His latest book is “The War for America’s Soul.” You can follow him on Twitter @SebGorka, on Facebook, and on Instagram @sebastian_gorka. AMERICA First is available on the iTunes podcast app, streams live at www.sebgorka.com, and is on YouTube. You can contact him here.